Location: Dogpatch, San Francisco (M-Th in office / Fri work from home)
Reports to: Executive Co-Director
Compensation Range: $80,000 – $90,000 + benefits (full-time, exempt)
Start date: ASAP
BAYCAT is seeking an administrative leader who would be responsible for the project management, implementation, and training of our operations infrastructure for BAYCAT as we build forward with a hybrid workplace model.
HR Manager – 60%
- Oversee and advise improvements to staff accountability and support systems: time tracking, staff professional development, updating of the Employee Handbook, performance review processes, and ensuring employee awareness of and access to benefits;
- Project manage and improve internal processes for hiring, onboarding, hybrid office structure, COVID compliance, and staffing changes (including contractors, fellows, and interns);
Talent acquisition, onboarding, and offboarding lead: job posting, applicant database management, offer letters, benefits, welcome letter, timesheets, wage change forms, annual benefit renewals, offboarding, exit interviews;
- Oversee and improve internal communication systems: email, task management, calendar, phone, mailing, and video conferencing;
- Organize staff celebrations and internal events: facilitate and collaborate with volunteering staff to honor events such as birthdays, holidays, and milestone celebrations; and
- Communicate and train: internal processes, new systems, and workplace safety precautions (students, employees, and newcomers).
Office Manager – 40%
- Project manage and improve office functionality: Facilitate and collaborate with key staff to update the BAYCAT office space to ensure functional efficiency;
Oversee and improve upon asset and inventory management systems: keys, equipment on loan, office supplies, donations;
- Facilities manager: Manage and support overall needs in the range of communication with building management (serve as primary contact), maintenance, coordination of inspections, technical support, ordering supplies, front desk support (when Academy support staff is unavailable) caring for plants, and tidying of space; and
- Manage IT consultants: hardware management and inventory, server storage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume, and work sample (demonstrating ability to project manage) to work[at]baycat[dot]org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com