- Take Classes
- Youth Programs
- Digital Pathways
- Advanced Tracks
- The Factory
- BUMP Records
- BUMP at 10
- Remix Videos
- Adobe Youth Voices
- Digital Pathways
- SF Commons
- Independent Media
- Client Profiles
- A/V Artifact Atlas
- Submit an Inquiry
- Preserving Dance Heritage
- Lost Treasures
- Preservation Access Program
- Get A Job
HomeNewbie Quiz: Brittany Richards
Newbie Quiz: Brittany Richards
Posted on: Monday, February 11 2013 |
We're so excited to welcome Brittany Richards to the BAVC team as our brand new Receptionist! Behold, the time-honored Newbie Quiz...
1. The story of your life starts out with which 10 words?
I was born a poor Black child...Not really though
2. What's your astrological sign?
3. How do you take your coffee?
I've heard coffee's good with cream but better when it's black but I really don't drink coffee :/
4. Name two things you believe in.
Prince is better than Michael Jackson & family over everything
5. What's the last song/movie you paid money for?
Just bought Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z
6. Who would play you in the BAVC movie and why?
Angela Bassett because she plays all the important women in history and she's a boss.
7. Most embarrassing job?
Haven't had an embarrassing job BUT while I was delivering pizzas for Round Table, I ripped my pants open wide on a delivery :(
8. What snacks do you eat at the movies?
Theater snacks are too expensive! I bring my own snacks like cheddar popcorn and hot wings :)
9. What are you most likely to be doing at 9pm on a Thursday?
Heading to Applebee's for 1/2 price appetizers (Happy Hour begins at 9 in Antioch)
10. If you weren’t working at BAVC (and money was an object) what would you be doing?
Eating ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
11. If you weren’t working at BAVC (and money was no object) what would you be doing?
I would be in New Orleans for the Super Bowl and then Mardi Gras eating all the beignets!
12. What are you looking forward to most in your new job at BAVC?
Interacting with all the different people that come through the doors.